Our key area of specialization is Religious Tourism. We excel in organizing Orthodox Pilgrimages, in particular to the Holy Land region.
- Choose one of our specialized pilgrimage trips and experience unique spiritual moments.
- Walk in the Land of the Bible and in the Footsteps of Christ. Visit His Birthplace in Bethlehem and His All-holy and Life-giving Tomb in Jerusalem.
- Make a pilgrimage to Greece and Cyprus. Visit the church of Panaghia Evangelistria on the island of Tinos, the Monastery of Saint John the Theologian on Patmos (the island of the Apocalypse), and the famous Stavrovouni Monastery on the island of Cyprus founded by Saint Helena, the mother of Constantine the Great.
- Visit the oldest active Monastery of Orthodoxy in the world, the Monastery of Saint Catherine in Sinai, renowned for its extraordinary holdings of Byzantine art.
- Visit the famous sites of Constantinople, and explore the cultural treasures of the Byzantine Empire from Hagia Sophia, to the Ecumenical Orthodox Patriarchate, to the caves of Cappadocia.
- Travel to Palermo (ancient Panormus) in Sicily, Italy. Visit the Orthodox church of St Marcus of Ephesus. Take a journey to Russia and venerate at the Holy Seraphim-Diveyevo Monastery, where the relics of St. Seraphim of Sarof are kept. Or take a long trip to visit the Orthodox Monastery of St. Antony in the desert of Arizona in the U.S. for some spiritual exercise.
Our services include.
- Transportation Αrrangements (Air, Rail, Bus, F/Boat Tickets, etc.).
- Accommodation Arrangements.
- Organizing Tours & Itinerary Programming.
- Tour Leading and Guiding.
Whether you are interested in traveling as an individual or as a Group, choose the type of Travel that you want from our standard tour packages, or contact us and together we’ll create a tailor-made trip that will best suit your requirements.
- Find out about all our specialized travel programmes.
- Contact us to arrange your special tour or travel requirements.
Our Travel Agency, HYFELIOS Travel & Tourism, specializes in the field of religious Tourism. We create a perspective for people who are looking for an alternative tour and a spiritual journey.
We visit Religious Sites, Holy Monasteries, and Holy Shrines.
For thirty years we have been organizing pilgrimages to various religious sites and especially to the Holy Land. Our travels take place throughout the year and mainly during the great Religious Holidays such as the feast of the Resurrection, the Assumption of the Virgin, the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, and others.
We undertake the planning of religious tours with the interested parties based on their own needs and special preferences. Pilgrimage tours are usually carried out on a group level, but also on an individual level.
We organize with consistency pilgrimage tours for religious associations, religious organizations, religious unions and parishes.
Choose from the list of our pilgrimage excursions, or contact us to organize the pilgrimage of your preferences.
HYFELIOS – Travel & Tourism