Visit Oceania with Hyfelios Travel & Tourism.
- Make the ultimate holiday by visiting Australia and its wonders. From the glitter of Sydney and Melbourne, to the haunting splendour of the outback.
- Choose a hunting Safari in New Zealnd where a large selection of game to hunt awaits you. Hunt the Black Swan, The majestic red stag, or the rare water Buffalo.
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef of Australia in style. Sail with a high-performance catamaran, dive and snorkel the reef among the turtles and colourful fish, lie on the deck and soak up the sun, or enjoy a semi-submersible coral viewing tour and a visit on a small, sandy island of Michaelmas Cay for a unique wildlife spectacle with up to 20,000 noisy and active birds.
- Sail into a world few ever experience; idyllic islands and isolated villages where unique time-honoured traditions and elaborately costumed dancers welcome us into their world as we uncover the hidden gems of Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and Fiji Islands.
- Join a unique wildlife photographic safari in Far North Queensland of Australia. A one in a lifetime opportunity to observe and photograph Australia’s bird species, rainforest mammals in Australia, the Lumholtz tree kangaroo, the Daintree River ringtail possum, reptiles, and many other species.
- Try a more personal experience by allowing us to provide you a tailor made tour to the South Pacific. Combine a Luxurious hotel stay next to one of the magical beaches of Australia or New Zealand, combined with a bus Tour on the Island of Tasmania as well as a stay in a wilderness camp in the Australian desert.
Our Services include:
- Transportation Αrrangements (Air, Rail, Bus, F/Boat Tickets, etc.).
- Accommodation Arrangements.
- Organizing Tours & Itinerary Programming.
- Tour Leading and Guiding.
Whether you are interested in traveling as an individual or as a Group, choose the type of Travel that you want from our standard tour packages, or contact us and together we’ll create a tailor-made trip that will best suit your requirements.
- Find out about all our specialized travel programmes.
- Contact us to arrange your special tour or travel requirements.
Oceania, often mistakenly referred to as Australia, is one of the continents of the Earth that spans the Eastern and Western Hemispheres. Oceania consists of island territories, countries and regions of the Pacific Ocean, including Australia. It is the smallest continental complex on earth and the second smallest in population after Antarctica.
The region extends over 100 million square kilometres of the Pacific Ocean, but has only a land surface area of 8.5 million square km, which is about one-fifth of the Earth’s surface area. The Total population is around 41 million people.
Oceania includes 14 independent states, with the most well known being Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, and Melanesia.
Are you choosing Oceania for your next trip abroad? Contact us at HYFELIOS Travel and Tourism and we are confident that you are about to have the holiday of your life.
Gorgeous blue oceans, large coral reefs, unique wild landscapes, unique flora fauna and marine life, vast regions, deserts, island territories, forests and jungles with unique animal life, but also, mainly in Australia and New Zealand, an astonishing urban city life in some cities with a huge array of wonderful attractions for visitors. Large parks, cafés, museums, galleries, theatres and trendy shops.
It’s a long way to the South Pacific, but a tour to Oceania is worth it. Get ready, get in touch with HYFELIOS Travel and Tourism, and allow us to plan and organize your next trip that will fascinate you, especially if you are an adventure seeker.
HYFELIOS – Travel & Tourism