Visit Africa with Hyfelios Travel & Tourism.
- Face the magnificent Great Pyramids of Memphis and the Pharaeonic Temple of Thebes in Egypt, and the ruins of the once prominent city of Leptis Magna(Hellenistic Neapolis) in today’s Libya.
- Tour churches and cathedrals in Egypt’s Alexandria and visit Monasteries in the neighboring Nitrian Desert, or, witness the sacred all-night ceremony at the monolithic Biete Maryam church in Lalibela Ethiopia.
- Choose a classical tour to Africa and explore some of the world’s best cities: South Africa’s Cape Town, Marrakesh of Morocco, Egypt’s Cairo, Nigeria’s Lagos or Stone Town on the island of Zanzibar.
- Get on a luxurious river cruise on the Nile or Zambezi rivers.
- Visit several, different and still surviving tribes of Africa on a cultural tour. The Maasai of Kenya and Tanzania, the Zulu of South Africa, the Himba of Northwest Namibia, and others.
- Fish the Nile Perch in lake Victoria in Tanzania, watch several bird species like the African fish eagle in the Awash National Park of Ethiopia, witness the mega-herds wildebeest(Gnu) migration along the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem from a Hot-air Balloon, or live the exciting and thrilling experience of hunting a high quality trophy animal like the African Cape Buffalo.
- Enjoy a 2-day camel trek through the Sahara desert in Tunisia, spend 8 days hiking through Mt. Kilimanjaro National Park in Tanzania, or experience an overnight stay in a tent in the Tafilalt Oasis of Morocco.
Our Services include:
- Transportation Αrrangements (Air, Rail, Bus, F/Boat Tickets, etc.).
- Accommodation Arrangements.
- Organizing Tours & Itinerary Programming.
- Tour Leading and Guiding.
Whether you are interested in traveling as an individual or as a Group, choose the type of Travel that you want from our standard tour packages, or contact us and together we’ll create a tailor-made trip that will best suit your requirements.
- Find out about all our specialized travel programmes.
- Contact us to arrange your special tour or travel requirements.
Africa is the world’s second-largest and second-most populous continent. It approximately has an area of 30.3 million Km2 and a population of 1.3 billion people. It covers 6% of the Earth’s total surface area and 20% of its land area.
Africa contains today 54 fully recognized sovereign states (countries), most of which were established after the Second World War.
If you have set your eyes on a visit to Africa, then contact us at HYFELIOS Travel and Tourism. Our experienced staff will give you ideas and help you plan your trip to Africa, a land of great diversity and natural beauty.
A visit to the land of the Pharaohs, a cruise on the river Nile, a camping trip to the Victoria falls, a Sahara desert safari on motorbike or on a 4×4 vehicle, an African wild life safari in Kenya and Tanzania, a hunting game safari in Mozambique, a photographic safari in Masai Mara and the Serengeti, a mountaineering adventure to the highest mountain of Africa, the Kilimanjaro, a relaxing holiday in Cape Town South Africa, or a visit to the medieval monolithic churches of Lalibella in Ethiopia, and many more.
Hyfelios – Travel & Tourism