Greece / Hellas
Visit Hellas/Greece with Hyfelios Travel & Tourism.
- Discover Greece the cradle of Western civilization and the birthplace of Democracy,
- Visit the magnificent landscapes, the amazing beaches and the incredibly beautiful islands of Greece.
- Explore the unique archaeological site of the Acropolis in Athens with its Parhenon.
- Discover the exceptionally preserved palace of King Minoas on the island of Crete
- Visit incredible religious sites at Delos and Patmos.
- Dine at one of the traditional Greek Tavernas and taste the Greek cuisine, and experience Hellenic hospitality.
- Take a tour to Olympia the birthplace of the ancient Olympic Games and the most important religious and athletic center of Ancient Greece.
- Explore the Aegean sea by chartering your own exclusive priavte yacht and enjoy a cutomized holiday with your family or friends.
Our Services include:
- Transportation Αrrangements (Air, Rail, Bus, F/Boat Tickets, etc.).
- Accommodation Arrangements.
- Organizing Tours & Itinerary Programming.
- Tour Leading and Guiding.
Whether you are interested in traveling as an individual or as a Group, choose the type of Travel that you want from our standard tour packages, or contact us and together we’ll create a tailor-made trip that will best suit your requirements.
- Find out about all our specialised travel programmes.
- Contact us to arrange your special tour or travel requirements.
Greece / Hellas
Greece, or Hellas, is the cradle of Western civilization.
Greece today is a very popular tourist destination and one of the most visited countries in Europe and the world. It attracts around 30 million visitors per annum for its rich culture and history, which is reflected in large part by its 18 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, as well as for its natural beauty, nice weather, cultural attractions, Museums, Archaeological sites and cities, for its long coastline, Marinas, beach resorts and facilities, wonderful beaches, and many gorgeous and idyllic islands (around 6000 islands and islets).
Classical Tourism, Religious Tourism, Pilgrimage Tours, Ecotourism, Conference Tourism, Medical Tourism, Alternate Tourism as well as Seasonal Tourism can all be experienced in Greece.
Some of the country’s major and most popular tourist destinations include the capital city Athens, the islands of Thira (Santorini), Mykonos, Rhodes, Corfu and Crete, as well as the peninsula of Chalkidice.
Whether you are looking for a nice relaxing holiday, an educational or religious Tour, or maybe organizing a conference, then Greece is your destination.
Choose from the list of tours under Destinations/Greece, or contact us at HYFELIOS Travel & Tourism in order to help you organize a unique and memorable visit to Hellas, the birth place of our Western Civilization and Home of the Gods.
HYFELIOS – Travel and Tourism