Visit Europe with Hyfelios Travel & Tourism.
- Visit Europe and discover its Great, Rich and Ancient history.
- Fragrant forest trails and fairy-tale castles of Germany.
- Discover the Mediterranean on a small boat cruise along the shores of Croatia, Greece, Italy, France, Portugal and Spain.
- Get on one of our Tours and visit classic European cities like Athens, Rome, Amsterdam, London, Budapest, Prague, Paris, Lisbon and Vienna.
- Take a private adventure to the European Continent. Immerce yourself in the timelessness of its remarkable culture.
- Visit the City of Paris, the Seine riverbank, the Eiffel Tower and the magnificently flamboyant Palace of Versailles.
- Visit Rome the Eternal city and explore the city of Venice aboard a gondola.
- Enjoy relaxing in the stunning natural beauty of Spain’s Cíes Islands.
- Visit Meteora in Greece, a religious site with a vast complex of giant rock pillars with monasteries on top. A truly surreal landscape found nowhere else in the world.
Our Services include:
- Transportation Αrrangements (Air, Rail, Bus, F/Boat Tickets, etc.).
- Accommodation Arrangements.
- Organizing Tours & Itinerary Programming.
- Tour Leading and Guiding.
Whether you are interested in traveling as an individual or as a Group, choose the type of Travel that you want from our standard tour packages, or contact us and together we’ll create a tailor-made trip that will best suit your requirements.
- Find out about all our specialised travel programmes.
- Contact us to arrange your special tour or travel requirements.
Europe, also commonly referred to as the Old Continent, is the world’s sixth-largest continent. It covers an area of about 10,180,000 km2, 2% of the Earth’s surface and 6.8% of its land area. The population of Europe is estimated today at 747 million people.
The name EUROPE derives from the Ancient Greek elements εὐρύς (eurús) ‘wide, broad’ and ὤψ (ōps, gen. ὠπός, ōpós) ‘eye, face, countenance’, hence their composite Eurṓpē would mean ‘wide-gazing’ or ‘broad of aspect’.
European culture is the root of Western civilization, which traces its lineage back to ancient Greece and ancient Rome.
In 1949, the Council of Europe was founded with the idea of unifying Europe to achieve common goals and prevent future wars which led to the formation of the European Union (EU), a separate political entity that lies between a confederation and a federation.
There are 44 European countries in Europe, some of them being transcontinental, i.e. lie both in Asia and Europe. Twenty eight (28) European countries are today the members of the European Union which was formed after the second world war.
Europe is the world’s Nr.1 tourist destination. Just thinking about visiting this continent will make any traveller relax. It is a land frozen in time. Unique and unparalleled culture, deep history, archaeology, mountain ranges, deep gorges, beautiful countryside, big cities, amazing beaches, and unique islands.
You can ski in the French Alps, you can cycle in the Netherlands, you can relax on a beautiful beach of a Greek island, you can visit one of the so many famous museums of the European capital cities, you can take a cruise in the Mediterranean Sea or on the river Danube, you can kayak in Croatia’s Adriatic Sea, or you can simply relax in one of Europe’s vibrant cities, famous for their architecture, nightlife and restaurants, not missing of course on the unique cuisine and gastronomic delights found in all European countries.
You need some help in choosing which European country to visit ?
Contact us at HYFELIOS Travel and Tourism and take advantage of our long experience in suggesting and planning unique and memorable trips. You can either choose form our list of suggestions, or we will plan together your dream vacation to Europe.
HYFELIOS – Travel and Tourism