Visit The Americas with Hyfelios Travel & Tourism
- Explore the Americas, North and South. Visit the cities of Quebec, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver of Canada, New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco of the United Sates, Havana of Cuba, Rio de Janeiro of Brazil, Cusco of Peru, Santiago of Chile, Buenos Aires of Argentina, Montevideo of Uruguay, and others.
- Discover the ancient cultures of Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, the centers of the once Great Empires of the Mayans, Incas and Aztecs.
- Take a snowmobile tour in Alaska on a ride through breathtaking landscapes, across snowy meadows and icy lakes, take a Deep Jungle Tour in the Amazon, or choose a Penguin and whale watching trip in Antarctica.
- Make a pilgrimage by visiting and staying at the Greek Orthodox Monastery of St. Anthony the Great in the Sonoran Desert of Arizona in the U.S.A.
- Taste the traditional cuisine and traditional drinks of the American Continent. Canadian Bannock, American Jambalaya and Bourbon whiskey, Cuban Sandwich, Mexican Pozole soup and Tequila, the Brazilian Quindim sweet or the Peruvian Lomo Saltado.
- Choose a Canadian Goose hunt in Canada, a guided Bison hunt in Utah (USA), a mako shark fishing trip in the Caribbean sea, an alligator hunt on the Amazon in Brazil, or a wild pigeon shooting trip in Argentina.
- Make an intercontinental Journey on a luxurious Transatlantic cruise touching 3 Continents: South America, Africa and Europe.
Our Services include:
- Transportation Αrrangements (Air, Rail, Bus, F/Boat Tickets, etc.).
- Accommodation Arrangements.
- Organizing Tours & Itinerary Programming.
- Tour Leading and Guiding.
Whether you are interested in traveling as an individual or as a Group, choose the type of Travel that you want from our standard tour packages, or contact us and together we’ll create a tailor-made trip that will best suit your requirements.
- Find out about all our specialized travel programmes.
- Contact us to arrange your special tour or travel requirements.
The Americas, also called America, is a continent of the Western Hemisphere comprising the totality of North and South America. With an area of 42,550,000 km2, they cover 8.3% of the Earth’s total surface area and 28.4% of its land area. Its population amounts to 1,002 billion, approximately 13.1% of the world’s population.
America is also known as the “New World”, due to its discovery by Europeans relatively late, only in the 15th century. There is however also evidence pointing to the ancient Hellenes (Greeks) as the first discoverers of the Americas, a millennium before Christopher Columbus.
There are 35 sovereign states in the Americas.
Shining seas, deserts, deep canyons, jungles and forests, majestic buzzing cities, mountain ranges with snow-capped mountains, wildlife-laden national parks, rivers, rich flora and fauna, culture sites and ancient monuments, volcanoes, water falls, and other unique places.
If you’re planning a holiday or a visit to America, talk to us, talk to HYFELIOS Travel & Tourism. As Travel Experts we will provide you with the best advise and options to get inspired and travel to the New.
HYFELIOS – Travel & Tourism